Listed from least favorite to favorite 🙂
(6) Pretty Serious Liquid Leprechaun is a grass green jelly base with different sized gold (and holographic) glitter (2 coats)
(5) Pretty Serious Gargoyle Ganache is a gray/purple/green/gold duochrome with thick shimmer (2 coats)
(Note: Ignore the blue in the shade picture…that’s just a reflection of the sky…)
(4) Pretty Serious Viscous Vampire is a red jelly base with different sized red and pink/purple glitter (2 coats). For more info, check out my review of Dark Shadows.
(3) Pretty Serious Poltergeist Puddle is a purple with blue shimmer and pink duochrome flash (2 coats)
Note: The second picture is the closest I could get to color correct. I had a hard time capturing the deep violet color…The third picture shows some of the duochrome effect.
(2) Pretty Serious Mummy Mush is a pale gold/pink/blue duochrome with thick shimmer (2 coats)
(1) Pretty Serious Creature Crush is a blue-black jelly base with small silver glitter and large hexagon holographic glitter (2 coats)
I had such a hard time ranking these polishes. This collection is amazing! I love all of them. For starters, every single one is opaque in 2 coats. That is amazing! Some of the polishes were a little thick (Viscous Vampire especially) but that’s a fair trade off for such good coverage. The depth of these polishes is also amazing. There’s so much to look at here. Mummy Mush is iridescent, like fairy wings, while Liquid Leprechaun looks just like a smooshed leprechaun who was carrying a pot of gold. And a gargoyle nail polish?! I can’t say enough about my love for this Monster Mash Collection.
Available at http://www.pretty-serious.com/